All-Island Essay Competition
Kids have wonderful ambitions and goals which they are dreaming about everyday and we at Ceylinco Life know the importance of helping them achieve them.
We want to hear those dreams of the future of our country through the All-Island Essay competition by Ceylinco Life which we are conducting from the 1st of July 2023 to the 10th of September 2023.
The theme for the essay: My Future Ambition
All you have to do is submit your child’s dream in the form of an essay and submit to us before the 10th of September 2023 and stand a chance to win amazing prizes.
- Entry has to be an essay which is handwritten.
- Age ranges:
8 – 11 Years of age (Date of Birth between 01.09.2011 – 31.08.2015)
12 – 15 Years of age. (Date of Birth between 01.09.2007 – 31.08.2011)
- Topic for the essay: My Future Ambition
- Language: English/Sinhala/Tamil
- Length of Essay
8 – 11 Years: Maximum 1 A4 side
12 – 15 Years: Minimum 1 A4 side and Maximum 2 A4 sides
- Submission of entry has to be electronically submitted OR to be handed over to a Ceylinco Life sales representative.
- All entries have to be entered before the 10th of September 2023.
- One participant can only enter one Essay. However, multiple children from the same parent can enter.
- The decision of the judges are final.
- If your child becomes a winner verification would be requested from the child’s school for his/her age.
- Essays submitted for other competitions will not be accepted.
- Ceylinco Life’s sales/non sales staff’s children cannot take part in this competition.
- Ceylinco Life will have the rights to publish any and all submissions made for this competition.
- Any submissions which do not comply with the conditions above will be rejected.
Reward amounts would be applicable for both age ranges and all three languages.
- 1st Place – 50,000 LKR cash award
- 2nd Place – 40,000 LKR cash award
- 3rd Place – 30,000 LKR cash award
- 4th to 10th Place – 10,000 LKR cash award
1) Through the website portal
Visit our website, and upload an image or PDF of the handwritten essay to the essay submission system after filling all the required details.
2) Through a Ceylinco Life Sales Officer
Hand over the essay or send it electronically with the name, age, school of the child and the name of the parent, NIC, email, telephone number and postal address details to a sales officer of your local Ceylinco Life branch.