We all have dreams and ambitions, however the ones of a child will always be more colorful, vivid and expressive as they are never held down by limitations.
We at Ceylinco Life would like to bring those dreams to paper with the “Sihina Sithuwam” Art and Essay Competition, hosted in line with our flagship awareness campaign “Life Insurance Week”.
This year we want you to invite your loving son or daughter to submit their dreams in an art or essay form and Ceylinco Life is prepared to reward them.
Competition Time period will be from the 01st of February to 15th of March.
The theme of the campaign is simple: My Future Ambition.
- One child can submit 01 Art or 01 Essay each from either category.
- All art entries should be drawn on a 18×15” or A4 or A3 size paper
- The photo of the art should be submitted as a JPEG/PDF to the Ceylinco Life Sihina Sithuwam
- Take the photo in a clear and bright environment with no editing done for the photo such as filters (which would result in rejection).
- Length of essays must be limited to both sides of a single CR paper.
- All art forms excluding collage would be accepted.
- The essay has to be written clearly and photographed for submission. The photo and letters have to be readable.
- Recommend that the photo be of a 16:9 dimension.
- Fill in the details of yourself and the child in the portal upon submission.
- The art/essay has to be submitted to the Sihina Sithuwan portal OR provided as a physical copy to the nearest Ceylinco Life Branch. Dual submission of the same art/essay is not allowed.
- If submitting via the branch please ensure that the child’s name, date of birth, mother/father/guardian’s name and NIC, telephone number, email address and physical address is written in the back of the art/essay.
- The art and essays will be evaluated by a group of professional judges and the judges’ decision will be final.
- If your child becomes a winner, please be kind enough to provide a letter from the Principal of your child’s school/pre-school verifying the child’s age/grade.
- Art/Essays which have been submitted to other competitions or which is not the child’s original work will not be accepted.
- Upon submission the rights of the art/essay will be given to Ceylinco Life including the right to re-publish and include the submissions for promotional materials in future.
- Any submissions which do not fall under the above criteria would be subjected to rejection.
|4 to 7 Years
|8 to 11 Years
|12 to 15 Years
First Prize winner in each Category receives a 30,000 LKR reward.
Second Prize winner in each Category receives a 20,000 LKR reward.
Third Prize winner in each Category receives a 10,000 LKR reward.
250 District Awards and Consolation prizes as well!
Every child will receive a certificate of participation!!